Position Title: Warehouse General Help
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Unloading of all ingredients in prescribed areas.
Primary Job Duties:
- Unloading of all incoming packaging deliveries in accordance with company security policy
- Maintaining all items in prescribed areas
- Unloading of all bulk flour, oil and HFCS deliveries in accordance with company security policy
- Daily inventory of packaging and determining what packaging is to be sent to the plant
- Daily pulling of all packaging from warehouse inventory, transfer to West Building and stocking of West Side
- Daily inventory of ingredients and determining what ingredients are to be sent to the plant
- Daily pulling of all ingredients from warehouse inventory, transfer to East Building and stocking of East Side
- All sanitation duties at the warehouse
- Any and all otherduties assigned by warehouse manager as needed
- Maintains safe working environment for all employees/contractors/visitors by following safety guidelines and reporting all incidents to management.
- Promotes employee safety in all areas of operations.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Follows proper G M P's at all times.
- Other related duties as assigned by Manager.
Other duties performed by warehouse personnel:
- Daily updating of computer inventory
- Documenting all deliveries (ingredients and packaging) as per prescribed company policy
- Ordering of all boxes needed for box orders
- Ordering of bulk oil and HFCS
- Release from suppliers of most packaging
- Ordering and scheduling of most ingredients from supplier
- Maintaining sufficient material on hand to ensure smooth operation of production
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
Experience: No experience required.
- Must be able to count and perform basic math.
- Must be able to read and comprehend department materials and specifically load sheets.
- Must be capable of lifting or maneuvering up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach approximately 7 feet high to move product.
- Must be physically capable of moving to all areas of the plant.
- Must be able to view product and determine adherence to quality control standards including size, shape, color, cut, etc.
- Must be able to perform all duties so as not to produce damage.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, signs, etc.