Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This CI Analyst role will be dedicated to IRI client Keurig Dr. Pepper and will be on-site at their new Frisco, TX location after Labor Day 2021. The CI Analyst works with IRI data solutions to develop actionable recommendations for business stakeholders. This role will mainly support the Marketing and Consumer Insights groups. The position includes opportunities for presenting to stakeholders regularly and frequent client interaction. Candidates should have direct experience with IRI or other CPG industry syndicated data solutions.
What will I do as a Client Insights Analyst?
As innovators in Big Data starting with POS, IRI is looking for professional and sharp analytic minds to execute, analyze and present findings to our Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) client's category management and brand and trade marketing groups. Use your energy and motivation to evaluate research data, find key points, and recommend action steps to directly impact the bottom line for our clients. Do you have those abilities? Are you are looking for opportunities to grow and showcase yourself both in a company and a client-based setting? Then this position is for you. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
What are the responsibilities of Client Insights Analyst?
Client Insights Analysts at IRI possess and execute upon four key skill sets:
1. Analytic Capability: Use a systematic approach to solving problems that involve breaking it into smaller pieces, tracking the implications of situations, generating multiple alternatives, and making comparisons of potential solutions before taking action.
2. Quality Control: Drive to achieve high-quality results through effective data integrity.
3. Planning and Organizing: Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion.
4. Client Focus: Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met.
- 3+ years of Marketing and/or sales analytics experience with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company or other companies using syndicated or POS data
- Direct experience analyzing CPG industry sales/marketing data
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Strong project management and process skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor's degree is required
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off, 401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, virtual doctor access, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our people - the best in the business.
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and Creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Talent.Acquisition@iriworldwide.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.