The Program Administrator is responsible for the administrative leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Project Manager and customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary contact for day-to-day coordination and administrative duties
- Serves as primary support of project by facilitating logistics of materials, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Plans and coordinates all materials needed on project
- Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks
- Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are being maintained and on schedule
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations for review by senior management and customer review
- Creates reports and reporting tools that will provide senior managers and customers a broad prospective of status, updates, needed changes and up to date status of the project
- Assists in development of presentations for senior management and customer review
- May make presentations and/or be a partner in customer discussion/negotiations
- May conduct performance/project analyses to benefit future missions and programs
- May develop new customer contacts and conceptualize solutions to customer problems that lead to new business for the corporation