Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Provide technical support on projects by performing a variety of landscape architecture related tasks and assignments including preparing design/analysis calculations; developing plans and specifications; graphics and renderings, preparing observation reports or feasibility reports; and conducting reviews and analyses for special projects. Will see that project tasks are complete, accurate, and in accordance with landscape architecture best practices.
* Assist in all aspects of the design process for landscape and lighting plans and park/recreation design including specifications writing and construction plan detailing and development.
* Participate in initial set up, progress and detailing of landscape plans working with AutoCAD.
* Check, review and schedule projects for CADD Operators and perform CADD work.
* Maintain awareness of project deadlines, project dates and budgetary guidelines.
* Coordinate submissions to various agencies.
* Collect project data and requirements.
* Perform plant material counts. Identifications and inventories.
* Prepare graphic presentation exhibits.
* Coordinate department printing needs.
* Perform landscape construction installation observation when required.
* Prepare landscape cost estimates as required.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture.
* Experience: 8+ years of related experience to Civil/Site.
* Licensure/Certifications: Registered Landscape Architect preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of landscape architecture, AutoCAD and plant material for design and vegetation inventories.
* Skilled in graphic presentations.
* Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
* Proficient with Sketch Up, Proficient working knowledge with Photoshop/Illustrator/Visual/Land FX. Lumion program.
* Working knowledge of MS Office.
* GPS/GIS experience a plus.
What We Offer
Colliers Engineering & Design maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Colliers Engineering & Design stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!