Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
Our Digital Technology (DT) organization is currently seeking a Finance and Corporate Functions IT Solution leader to be located at one of our major locations including, our corporate office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania or our plant locations in Monroe, North Carolina; Millersburg, Oregon; or Cudahy, Wisconsin.
This leader reports to Head of Enterprise Data, Architecture and Services, Digital Technology and will lead several critical initiatives for ATI. This multi-faceted role will require the ability to partner with Finance and Corp leaders to develop future states technology architecture and roadmaps to effectively deliver on short and long-term ATI business goals.
As a Solutions Leader, you will help lead and transform ATI from having fragmented technology architecture to providing enterprise services and partnering to simplify our environment while equipping our teams with the latest digital innovations.
A successful Solutions Leader is an influencer, problem solver and transformational leader who has a strategic mindset and sound business acumen to effectively lead and drive the program to success. To be successful in this multi-faceted role, you must be able to think big picture, while being able to tactically deliver solutions and value in a pragmatic way.
* Develop comprehensive, innovative and cost-effective solutions for our functions to help achieve their business goals and transform/modernize their environment.
* Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations and develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiative
* Responsible for being the application owner for functional specific apps, including maintaining the lifecycle of those apps and leading the migration to new solutions as the roadmap dictates.
* Frequently deals with IT vendors and suppliers, cloud services, and outsourcing agencies to enable and deliver the digital strategy; manages the contract life-cycle related to these 3rd party services
* Perform business process improvement analysis including current state evaluation, future state visioning and execution.
* Stay abreast of technology trends and recommend appropriate solutions to influence company growth
* BS in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other IT related degree
* 10+ years of Financial system experience in solution development, SOW creation, Project Management and/or IT Services operations experience
* Experience with a variety of finance systems (Hyperion, Oracle, SAP, etc) and leading digital technology initiatives and projects within Finance
* Strong subject matter expert-level understanding of financial systems with an understanding of finance challenges and goals for transformation.
* Creative problem-solver who seeks quality based solutions to crises and challenges preventing problems whenever possible.
* Proven ability to operate with a high level of professionalism; entrepreneurialism and agility to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization and with a teaming attitude to achieve common goals and objectives.
* Superior intellectual and analytical capabilities, with skill in identifying critical issues and establishing priorities.
* Ability to keep an open mind and technology agnostic approach to building the right future state for ATI.
* Possess the savvy to work across organizational lines within the company and influence key internal executives and business line managers.
* Strong ability to lead change management and execute and drive implementation of the agreed-upon strategies.
* Effective decision making, contract negotiation and partner management skills.
* Creative; willing to challenge the status quo and drive change; able to "push back" as appropriate; understands when and how to take risks that drive performance
* Demonstrated desire and application of technology to solve business problems, drive innovation, and maintain operational excellence.
* Demonstrated experience in developing policies and standards within an organization.
* Executive presentation skills and ability to develop productive working relationships with end users.
* Strong ability to work with external partners and regulatory organizations.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled