Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Powered by A-Suite v3.26.2
Call Center Representative:
Coach USA, a transportation company, is searching for a polite, professional Call Center Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our services. The Call Center Representative will handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to our customers to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
* Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
* Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
* Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
* Building lasting relationships with customers and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
* Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
* Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
* Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
* Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Representative Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
* Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
* Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
* Ability to ask probing questions and diffuse tense situations.
* Strong time management and decision-making skills.
* Adaptability and accountability
* We are looking for flexible candidates as we operate 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
Starting pay of $16
Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k after 60 days
Double time for any holiday worked
Frequent opportunities for overtime pay
Important information about us:
Coach USA is one of the largest transportation companies in North America operating more than 2,400 motorcoaches and employing more than 5,000 people. We provide local and inter-city transportation services for communities throughout the US and Canada including major cities such as New York City, Chicago and Milwaukee. Coach USA owns more than 25 bus carriers in North America, operating scheduled bus routes, motorcoach tours, charters, and/or city sightseeing tours.
Megabus.com.We also operate megabus.com -- the first, low-cost, express bus service to provide intercity travel for as low as $1. Since launching in April 2006, megabus.com has served more than 50 million customers throughout more than 100 cities across North America.