The Inventory Returns Associate is responsible for the integrity of our inventory as well the responsibilities and procedure outlined within this document.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform invoicing functions daily, within the warehouse (UPS), for prior day(s) UPS returns utilizing the following:
- Arhaus reporting
- Arhaus POS software (Storis)
- Physical accounting of exceptions
- Audit UPS return and outbound lanes while supporting warehouse team needs related to inventory issues.
- Conduct exception audits routinely covering both physical and system locations
- Track and communicate OS&D’s for daily UPS returns.
- Communicate consistently with warehouse to resolve OS&D’s and when necessary follow internal processes.
- Ensures all company policies, procedures are followed.
- Adapts to change quickly and easily and performs effectively during times of change; demonstrates the ability to multi-task and manages competing priorities effectively
- Builds respectful and effective working relationships; collaborates with others to achieve common goals
- Strives to meet or exceed the expectations of internal and external customer standards
- Demonstrates initiative by acting as a self-starter; takes on increased responsibility to enhance one’s contribution
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- High school diploma; College degree preferred
- 1 year - Inventory related Warehouse/Delivery/Returns experience, UPS shipping and return experience
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, experience in WMS or Delivery software, UPS shipping software
- Understanding of general work practices in warehousing and distribution, including order processing, picking, shipping and delivery/return processes and procedures.
- Dedicated to business and allow flexibility with work hours if necessary