Lead development of the product investment roadmap across key priority industries within the Commercial Bank including 20-100, Tech & Disruptive Commerce and CTL. Identify and evaluate white space and tactical opportunities through extensive analysis of value chain and external forces. Partner with product partners and leadership team to prioritize all investments through development of robust business cases and strategic rationale. Influence solution architecture with internal product partners and external partners to ensure that solutions squarely address opportunities. Commercialization of existing and future assets.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize white space and tactical product investment opportunities through extensive analysis of value chain and external forces.
• Evaluate external trends within these industries spanning payments, and technology disruption with the goal of identifying emerging opportunities.
• Lead client, sales and industry workshops with the goal of identifying and evaluating unique industry workflow needs, client pain points, and evolving client needs.
• Complete in depth analysis of direct and indirect competitive landscape and deliver recommendations spanning learn, build, and buy.
• Develop robust business cases and strategic rationale for large investments both internal and external.
• Partner with product and banker leadership teams to prioritize investments.
• Influence solution architecture with product partners to ensure that solutions squarely address opportunities
• Program manages initiatives in their infancy to ensure successful execution.
Program management - experience leading large complex effort from concept through to implementation.
Strategic thinker - comfortable transforming abstract ideas into a plan of action
Leads with numbers - leverages advanced models to transform large sets of data into insight, deeply analytical
Payments experience- strong point of view on the future of payments informed by experience and thought leadership
Change agent - makes a passionate case for change through facts, strong communication style and deep understanding of audience
Relationship builder - invests in developing collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners
Driven to execute - tears down walls to deliver on the promise, leverages strong organizational skills and deep drive to execute flawlessly
Client advocate - delights clients across all touch points through deep understanding of commercial clients and their emerging needs
10+ years relevant experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.