Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
• Provide oversight on end to end processing and technology enhancements for the Unsponsored DR book.
• Develop strategy for ongoing Custody engagement and streamlined processing.
• Drive new product / market development process, scoping and sizing each initiative and responding to feedback / requirements from legal, risk, operations and other key constituencies through the New Business Initiative process
• Lead review of new technologies (e.g. blockchain) to identify potential use cases for DRs
• Work closely with legal and compliance resources to analyze and review new regulations and determine impact to DR business
• Drive investment initiatives in partnership with product development technology and operations teams (e.g., business case development, website enhancement, annual budgeting, progress monitoring)
• Monitor regulatory and tax developments in the global equity capital markets and coordinate integrated business responses where needed (e.g., market alerts)
• Gain familiarity with deal pricing procedure and provide input and product approval as needed Represent DR product and articulate DR project detail at regularly scheduled management forums
• DR knowledge / experience a plus
• Familiarity with Equities trading, Operations and Custody product
• Ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in Product Management or similar role
• Experience in managing response to risk and/or compliance demands/requests
• Bachelor's degree, with a concentration in business-related field preferred
• Ability to think critically and identify, research and solve problems independently
• Very strong oral communication / presentation skills and excellent writing ability
• Well-organized, detail-oriented team player, and strong work ethic
• Familiarity with developments in crypto currency, blockchain and other new technology
• Experience in partnering with IT teams in articulating vision for technology developmentJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans