Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Tandem
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Assist in planning, architecture, analysis and design of enterprise technology solutions that satisfy business requirements for large complex systems.
• Hands-on TANDEM/NonStop X Systems development; Using Tools and Languages TAL, TACL, Tandem COBOL, TANDEM C++, ENSCRIBE, ENFORM, TANDEM pathway, FUP, BATCHCOM, SQLCI, Control M, Golden Gate
• Good understanding of payment processing industry (ISO8583 message Format and Industry Specifications), merchant transaction processing and implementation, Host security module, tokenization and encryption
• Additional experience on Tandem OSS with C++, Python, Java, DevOps, BigData, Kafka Stream a big plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans