Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
Reporting to the Head of Correspondent Operations and Underwriting, the Operations Director will be responsible for leading Operational business units with production and quality goals while supporting an aggressive transformation agenda. A successful candidate will create a culture and an environment that delivers a high standard of customer service, exemplary employee experience, and transformation.
• Responsible for overall management and oversight of a major portion of an Operations function including planning, strategy, structure, capacity management and transformation agenda
• Manages and directs overall team priorities, activities and monitors progress
• Develops and implements operational plans, actions and programs in support of long-term business objectives and within budget
• Manages multiple functions and sites, including virtual work force and directly manages managers
• Presents business updates to LOB Executive Managers
• Establishes target state and provides transparency into the vision that will lead to best in class client experiences by focus of active management of OKRs
• Effectively communicates long-term vision, short term objectives/strategy and progress to various levels of stakeholders across the organization
• Supports Correspondent innovation strategy; including digitization
• Strong focus on employee engagement; responsible for coaching/management and executing a balanced scorecard of employee metrics including recruiting, retention, training, diversity, inclusion, performance management, career development, conduct and engagement in culture/community
• Drives collaboration across Home Lending, for the benefit of the channel; is seen as a true partner, enthusiastic leader, and consummate team player.
• Promotes a strong controls environment by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes.
Skills and Experience:
• 8+ years of experience managing large Operations functions
• Operations including credit experience
• Strong understanding of Capital Markets and Finance
• Strategic planning and business strategy development experience
• Successful candidates will set direction, understand barriers to success, inspire and coordinate cross functional teams. They will be client and outcome-focused with a practical orientation to developing and maintaining an innovation mindset and have a management style that fosters collaboration.
• Thought leadership, strategic direction and tactical implementation experience
• Identifying challenges, gaps and opportunities for improvement, and prioritizing tangible solutions to drive results
• Proven ability to create a culture of trust, fairness and respect for all team members by establishing a safe environment where team members can share new and diverse perspectives
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills; digitally savvy, with a proven ability to conceptualize new and innovative ideas
• "Big picture" strategic focus while remaining close to the operational data and ability to anticipate emerging trends that can be used to drive growth
• Ability to work with audit, compliance and regulatory constituencies to manage work in accordance with established procedures and relevant regulations and laws
• Demonstrated accountability for work processes and the associated risks and controls
• Demonstrated ability to raise issues to relevant stakeholders or management with respect to the control environment.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans