Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
**Company Description:** Alexander's Uniforms is a family-owned and operated uniform company. In business since 1945, our three retail locations, combined with our upscale e-commerce platform, offer Southeastern New England's largest in-store selection of medical apparel. Our on-site sales program brings clothing and footwear inside hospitals, nursing homes, and medical office buildings from Maine through Pennsylvania. Our group sales staff has over 100 years of combined experience, allowing us to outfit any business, or school in any healthcare, hospitality, chef wear, industrial, restaurant or professional apparel.
**Job Description:** Alexander's Uniforms is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a high-energy associate to join our Corporate Office & Warehouse to work with our order fulfillment team. This person will be assisting in the daily customer and business orders, as well as communicating with multiple departments to ensure accuracy.
- Assemble web orders from e-commerce sites and track their status from placement to delivery using the data system
- Coordinate with sales representatives to organize, distribute, and ship group order programs.
- Ensure products that are not in stock are ordered immediately.
- Manage customer notes and history, backorder dates, tracking numbers, product/order status
- Gather all products (from inventory and as they arrive) and bring them to their designated areas
- Communicate with embroidery department to ensure accurate transfer of information
- Quality control items and orders before completion.
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable to provide the necessary details for all B2B orders that require invoicing as fulfilled & shipped.