Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Schedule Sales Orders and provide lead times for sales quotations.
- Review and process Sales Order changes related to scheduling issues.
- Continuous communication with Inside sales, Assembly, and Purchasing to meet production requirements.
- Use ERP system to determine material availability and lead-times.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 1 year experience in Planning/Production highly desired.
- H.S. Diploma Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management and multi-taking skills
- High energy, flexible, self-starter, hands on, detail oriented
- Comfortable working with little or no administrative support
- Working knowledge with Microsoft office applications
Standard Work Schedule:
- 8 hour shift (typically 8am-5pm)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Repetitive Finger Motion
- Susceptible to Loud Noise