Posted in Education 17 days ago.
Oversees the whole operation from receiving to prep to load out and service. Responsible for building maintenance and associate productivity and well-being. Monitor all DC Operations which include: In Bound/Out Bound deliveries, Inventory Management, Quality Control, Safety Comm, Organizer, Provide daily/weekly reports to verify day to day operations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Recruiting and on boarding of associates
• Receiving and scheduling of inbound product
• Load out and inspection or goods and conducting training for Drive teams
• Warehouse maintenance and overseeing the staging of product
• Reporting Productivity and scorecard results to management
• Monitor scheduled deliveries, look for detailed notes regarding deliveries, verify unresolved addresses, track out bound deliveries, scrub tickets to ensure correct items were ordered and complete
• Assist in the process of all in bound freight, organize and plan for all scheduled in bound freight.
• Oversee quality control process; follow through to verify all out bound deliveries leave dc ready for guest home.
• Manage Inventory ensure that proper adjudication procedures are followed to maintain a high level of efficiency
• Keep a balance between DC /Store, Partnership/Communication, Transfer scheduled deliveries to keep showroom stocked
• Report all day to day operations to corporate executives
• Supervises the work of others, including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensuring quality standards. Is responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff. Plans organizational structure and job content.
• Span of Supervision: Facility/System: Responsible for overall supervision of Associates within a facility or an organizational area.
• Preferred Associates Degree
• Being in a fast paced competitive Business Requires a full understanding of what a consumer expects when a purchase is made. Leadership, communication and compassion are key components to execute the end result.
• Decision Making: Major Responsibility for decisions and final recommendations, which may result in formulation of strategic plan of actions to achieve the broad objectives of the organization. Decisions may affect the long range of the organization. Decisions determine the scope, direction and goals of the organization.
• Problem Solving: Problems encountered are routine, somewhat repetitive, and generally solved by following clear established directions and procedures.
• Independent Judgment: Develops objective and general policies and procedures for a specific program or functional area of decisions do not require direction or review by immediate supervisor. End results are reviewed by supervisor. Strategic issues are referred to supervisor.
• As a DC Manager it is important that you conduct yourself professionally and exercise leadership when using independent judgment when faced with a difficult decision anticipating what the final outcome could be by using your judgment, rather it be dealing with a guest issue or an employee situation.
• Project/Process Management
• Office/Administrative Support
• Equipment Operation
• Written and Oral Communications