Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US 200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
Chase is the U. S. consumer and commercial banking business of JP Morgan Chase &Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2. 3trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. Within Chase, Merchant Services is a leading provider of merchant services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
The Chase Merchant Services team is looking for AWS/Kafka/Java Developer Lead. The primary responsibility is to ensure that the Merchant Services product solutions we deliver to our customers are of the highest quality. You will work closely with our technology partners in Architecture and Product to ensure that we are building scalable event streaming frameworks to power the next generation payments processing platform.
The successful candidate will have a deep expertize and knowledge of full stack Java technologies, messaging, modern event-based and streaming frameworks, Big Data, Analytical tools, CI/CD integration) and possess the ability to implement those methodologies across the development life cycle. As an experienced Software Engineering Professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, and development, coding and testing will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
• Masters of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques utilizing programming skills and contribute to the technical code base including any required documentation.
• Participate in agile planning and design review sessions and provide input to design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and, provide input to information/data flow and understand and comply with agile principals in all planning steps.
• Document detailed application specifications; translate technical requirements into programmed application modules; and, develop and enhance software application modules. Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to predefined architectural specifications. Identify and troubleshoot application code-related issues.
• Excellent organization and communication skills and be able to present Technical Solutioning to senior leadership
• Experience in delivering end-to-end technology implementation solutions
• Deep Expertize in Event Streaming and Confluent/Kafka for very high volume
• 10+ years' experience in software development including Java Frameworks, Spring boot, Spring Batch, Rest API Web Services (RESTful), Object-oriented analysis and design techniques, Oracle PL/SQL
• 2+ years' experience building applications in AWS (Kinesis, Glue, Spark, EC2, S3 and related technologies)
• 2+ years' experience in Kafka
• Experience with Job Scheduling tools like Control-MJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans