Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Proficiency in Java programming languages.
• A very good understanding as well as hands on experience with developing Restful APIs using SpringBoot framework.
• Working knowledge of message based microservices architecture using JMS and Kafka.
• Experience in frontend development framework such as Angular or React (nice to have but not a must)
• Hands on experience with writing Unit/Integration tests using JUnit/TestNG or other widely used test frameworks.
• Hands on experience with writing functional and regression automated tests to be run as part of the build pipeline.
• Experience with Git, Maven, and CICD tools such Jenkins.
• Experience with logging and tracing tools such as Spunk, Dynatrace
• Understanding of Cloud based application development, deployment, and monitoring. Cloud certifications are a plus.
• Ability to work in a large collaborative group
• Ability to mentor and help junior team membersJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans