Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US 200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
Within JP Morgan, Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
The Merchant Services team is looking for innovative and passionate Java developer to help tackle development and maintenance of the reconciliation application. The candidate will be working with an exciting team of developers in an agile environment to deliver the projects on time and with high quality.
The successful candidate will have expertise and knowledge of full stack Java technologies, Oracle backend SQL and PL/SQL, Job Scheduling tools, Angular UI, CI/CD integration and possess the ability to implement those methodologies across the development life cycle. The individual will play a critical role in every phase of the SDLC and need to communicate and liaison with various stakeholders and teams across the business and technology space. The candidate must be able to step up to every challenge the position offers, meet deadlines and deliver quality code that meets JPMC standards. This role will provide great potential for individual growth and exposure to cutting edge technologies like building Cloud native applications. The position will provide opportunity to embrace Agile methodologies and adopt tools for Continuous integration and delivery.
• Full-stack design development for Merchant Service Reconciliation application
• Follow and promote Agile practices like Scrum
• Collaborate with other team members in an Agile environment interacting with business owners and other technology teams
• Deliver technical solution based on the business requirement by getting involved in the full development life cycle of analysis, design, testing and implementation of various projects
• Write clean and testable code adhering to best coding standards
• Document detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop and enhance software application modules.
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to predefined architectural specifications.
• Support production environment for stability when required by troubleshooting application code-related issues
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on Software Engineering/Development experience in Core / Full-stack Java, Object-oriented analysis and design techniques, Rest APIs
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL or other Database technologies including query optimization
• Hands-on experience on Angular UI designing interactive UIs and file processing
• Experience with Job Scheduling tools like Control-M
• Hands-on experience on Java Beans interacting with the database for high volume data processing
. Hands-on experience developing REST based services
• Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques utilizing programming skills and contribute to the technical code base including any required documentation.
• Experience working in an agile environment practicing core agile principles
• Quick learner and experience in delivering end-to-end technology solutions
• Experience working with Kafka streaming, Cloud, Infrastructure, Containers and Cassandra is a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans