Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Analysis Consultant to drive analysis needs and documentation for engineering, operations, and capability delivery initiatives.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proactively identifies critical work products needed to fulfill business and systems analysis needs prior to and throughout the project/initiative engagement.
- Works closely with project/initiative leaders to become the trusted source of business and system analysis processes and documentation
- Leads end to end business requirements gathering process
- Drives proactive and innovative solutions
- Initiates and drives continuous improvement efforts to ensure system efficiency in support of business needs
- Defines strategies to address requirements
- Shapes BSA methodology approach for each initiative assigned
- Constantly drives improvements in overall quality of knowledge, documentation.
- 5+ years leading business requirements gathering and documenting technology initiatives
- 5+ years working with, manipulating, joining and analyzing complex data sets in Microsoft Excel, Power BI and similar tools
- 5+ years driving continuous improvement efforts to ensure system and process efficiency
- 5+ years of experience presenting complex analysis findings to leadership
- 5+ years driving improvements in BSA approaches and working closely with program and project leaders to become a trusted source of business and system analysis
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com