Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Description: The Judge Group is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer with an active Secret Clearance to support a large federal agency. This position is 100% remote. For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robbie Kissinger
As a platform developer on our team, you'll design and develop the core ServiceNow platform for our project from end to end. You'll work with customers and end-users to understand their requirements, current architecture, and approach needed for success of the project. You'll provide tool and capability recommendations based on your experience and research of the current. Your design will set the standard for future development, so you'll craft an architecture that smoothly works with existing infrastructure without compromising security.
ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
• Domain expertise in at least one ServiceNow product to include ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Management (ITBM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), IT Financial Management (ITFM), and Performance Analytics.
• 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, UI actions, scheduled jobs, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and a development method
• Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Have an active Secret security clearance
• BA or BS degree