Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Location: Irving, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Client Services Technical Business Specialist
The Client Services Technical Business Specialist reports to the VP, Client Services and supported by the Senior IT Director. The Technical Business Specialist provides overall day-today customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of client objectives in an accurate, responsive, and reliable manner. The Technical Business Specialist will work collaboratively with extended client services team to drive high client satisfaction.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as the lead point of contact for everyday key accounts matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives. • Clearly communicate progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate with Client Services and IT Departments to forecast and track key account metrics and scorecards.
• Identify opportunities that will help deliver more efficiently client requests.
• Prepare and share reports on account status as requested.
• Coordinates client training on appropriate systems, tools and other services available when required.
• Maintain client documentation and administrative paperwork to expectation standards.
• Assist with challenging client requests or issues escalations as needed.
• Participate in and support the implementation process, including collaboration with Client Services Implementation Specialist.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
• Associate or bachelor's degree required; or equivalent four (4) years external client facing support or related account support experience in a healthcare or Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) environment.
• Three (3) years of experience or more in a PBM/Health Plan Environment in planning, management and delivery of successful programs and projects. Proven experience in the business functions.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Tools: Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365, Power Point and industry related software programs.
• Knowledge on database SQL queries to provide client Ad-hoc report or business analysis.
• Provide analysis on data captured.
• Understand the logics behind an SDLC.
• Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision.
• Ability to influence and drive performance with cross-functional stakeholder.
• Ability to speak and provide presentation of client solutions