The Machine Operator I under the supervision of the Production Supervisor may perform any of the jobs listed below.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Water Treatment: Treat process water by adding flocculent to disperse solids. Check PH before discharging to city. Follow SOP. Daily log all discharge to city with a supervisor's approval
- Sorter: Inspect the tile on the dry side and is responsible for the sealer area including cleaning the sealer booth
- Strapping Machine: Responsible for running strapping machine to secure pallets of tile
- Clean equipment and the areas daily. Notify supervisor or Lead person of any problems are identified
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility