Posted in Other 6 days ago.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Marketing Program Manager IV in Remote / Atlanta, GA.
Looking for a Channel Marketing Director for our Partner Marketing team. Primary responsibility is to drive consistent, effective communication of all marketing programs to the sales field to ensure awareness of synergy of the sales channel in driving leads. The ideal candidate will have experience partnering with sales leaders, sales enablement, and communications strategies that support increased sales engagement and lead flow.
The position will oversee sales communication strategy and tactics, including the weekly sales newsletter, developing the communications plan, writing copy, and deciding on content to keep the small business sales teams informed of marketing activities.
• Oversee sales channel communication, providing editorial direction, cadence, process, and high impact design to keep sales teams abreast about new product, programs and campaigns
• Develops best practices and new, exciting ways to engage and inform sales channels
• Partners with sales leaders to improve lead generation and conversion programs, and improve lead quality
• Hosts frequent meetings with sales leaders, acting as liaison between sales and marketing to ensure programs execute timely and in support of sales initiatives
• Localizes marketing programs to drive conversion of leads
• Supports Main Street USA Program as needed
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing, or similar field
• 3+ years of professional marketing experience.
• 5-7+ years of sales enablement or sales communication experience.
• Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under the pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals.
• Passion for improving process, and partnering with supporting groups to increase efficiency.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with diverse groups of people at all levels inside and outside the organization.
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Salesforce and Marketo and the latest marketing technologies desired
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.