Posted in Other 7 days ago.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Seeking a Demand Planning Professional (Accounting) in Hayward, CA.
The Service Coordinator supporting Service Billing effectively evaluates Time and Material (T&M) Service Calls and coordinates between Service Operations Management and Field Service Employees to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met and timely T&M invoicing is submitted.
• Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, accounts payable vouchers, MTO's and/or RMTR's as assigned.
• Evaluates T&M service order for completed costs and scope of work and process invoicing in accordance with standard billing practices.
• Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs. Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
• Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Proactively follows up with customers after completion of service visits.
• Supports material procurement for customer part sales (pricing part sales, processing orders and invoicing) as well as internal requests in support of Service projects.
• Effectively utilizes SAP in the delivery and management of service activities: opening service calls, supporting and scheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information, creating purchase orders.
• Delivers outstanding customer service.
Skills & Requirements
• High School Diploma
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
• Customer focus and team spirit
• Strong computer knowledge with MS-Office
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1113595