Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Job ID: 291860
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing facility in Denver, CO. The position requires the ability to perform preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment and maintaining storeroom inventory. This is a critical role that ensures ongoing plant production and schedule. The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge and experience with pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic/mechanical systems. Second shift hours are typically Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm to 12:30 am.
The Maintenance Technician role in our Denver location isn’t just a job – it’s a starting point to a fulfilling career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us. We will equip you with the knowledge and skills that you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within at our Denver location. Opportunities to advance into higher roles of responsibility and pay are abundant. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
• Follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to complete maintenance tasks.
• Troubleshoots equipment and determines appropriate repairs, defective parts replacement and performs all requirements to maintain machinery and mechanical equipment. This requires determining the root cause of malfunctions by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools, and examining form and texture of arts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straight edges.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
To be considered for a Maintenance Technician position, the following conditions must be met:
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope has partnered with DailyPay to offer you the ability to access your earnings before your next paycheck based on current hours worked. You can transfer your earnings instantly for $2.99 per transaction or next-day for $1.99. Certain terms and conditions apply.
What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.