Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Every Exelixis employee is united in an ambitious cause: to launch innovative medicines that give patients and their families hope for the future. In this pursuit, we know our employees are our most valuable asset. After operating in the challenging biotech sector for 25 years, we have a proven track record of resiliency in the face of adversity. The success of our lead product has provided a solid commercial foundation allowing us to reinvigorate our research efforts, and grow our team in areas such as Drug Discovery, Clinical Development and Commercial.
As we expand our global partnerships and further reinvest in R&D to help us discover the next breakthrough for difficult-to-treat cancers, we're seeking to add talented, dedicated employees to power our mission.
Cancer is our cause. Make it yours, too.
The Associate Nurse/Patient Marketing Director of CABOMETYX will be responsible for the development and execution of the strategic and tactical activities associated with CABOMETYX Nurse, Patient, and Advanced Practice Provider audiences, while ensuring alignment with the overall brand and indication specific strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead CABOMETYX nurse, patient, and advanced practice provider marketing initiatives.
• Drive coordination & alignment by engaging Exelixis cross-functional partners including Key Customer Team, Market Planning, Market Access, Sales, Sales Training and Corporate Communications. Assumes high level of coordination with GU and GI marketing promotions teams.
• Liaise with Exelixis Advocacy Relations to provide input and support to patient organizations as appropriate.
• Manage project timelines and ensure timely execution of programs and tactics.
• Lead projects to gain approval through the promotional material review process.
• Oversee production and distribution of materials and implementation of programs.
• Work closely with Sales Training to develop and deliver any necessary training needed to support nurse/patient strategies and resource roll out.
• Manage nurse and patient agencies, budget forecast and spend to ensure resources are used appropriately and according to plan.
• There are no supervisory responsibilities for this job.
• May indirectly supervise employees through a dotted line structure or via other subordinate supervisors.
• Master's degree in related discipline and 10 years of related experience; or
• BS/BA degree in related discipline and at least 12 years of related experience; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Pharmaceutical marketing.
• Patient marketing, advocacy relations, public relations, digital marketing and sales experiences are a plus.
• Oncology experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to develop sound strategic and tactical concepts and clearly articulate these to brand and cross-functional team members.
• Strong project management and agency management skills.
• Ability to form collaborative working relationships.
• Understanding of FDA Regulations of pharmaceutical drug promotions and experience with Legal, Medical and Regulatory review processes.
• Effective presentation and written communication skills.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. May also work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.