Posted in Sales 9 days ago.
Manages and supervises direct sales hunter representatives who sell company products to new customers within a defined vertical and/or territory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manages and supervises assigned sales hunter account representatives responsible for generating sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of new customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
• Formulates sales plan for teams and provides tactical input to leadership. Provides input for sales strategies for vertical and/or territory.
• Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
• Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer negotiations with prospective customers.
• Spends the majority of the time in the field.
• Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of Company products and services.
• Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
• Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred
Experience: 8 to 10 years direct work experience and one year leadership
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.