Posted in Other 13 days ago.
At AT&T our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and mobile communications, and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
***This position is in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA. Relocation assistance is not available.
As a member of the Global Connections and Supply chain (GCSC) Supplier Diversity & Sustainability team, you will have the opportunity to implement innovative solutions and best practices to create meaningful and sustainable business opportunities for diverse companies. Through collaboration with Sourcing and Internal Stakeholders, you will develop strategies to increase the utilization of diverse suppliers in our Supply Chain with respect to expertise, industry, capacity, quality, operating model, financial stability and strategic positioning in the market. Key Roles and responsibilities include:
• Cultivate relationships with diverse external organizations, recommending, developing, implementing and/or facilitating internal and external diversity relation strategies, alliances, and programs
• Supplier performance management and measurement
• Supplier spend trends & analyses
• Driving direct and subcontracting supplier opportunities
• Key performance indicators/supplier scorecards
• Conducting research consisting of external benchmarking, gaining insight from customers and key suppliers, etc.
• Fluently lead discussions and produce presentations specifically tailored to C-suite executives that provide program reporting and influence senior level buy-in to initiatives as well as performance results
• Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and exercise judgment in selecting methods and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Assist in negotiating complex supplier scenarios involving issues across a variety of supply chain topics
• Review and understand comprehensive Excel reports and utilize data analytics to develop insights and build strategies to positively impact diverse spend, including new diverse supplier certifications and increased diverse supplier utilization
• Understand supply chain processes to be effective in ensuring diverse suppliers are prepared for opportunities by setting expectations around complex contract language including supplier financing, liabilities and risks, liquidated damages and other knowns barriers to supply chain entry
• Technical acumen and understanding of various technologies in order to position the appropriate diverse businesses with opportunities
• Knowledge of acquisition planning and strategies in order to successfully contribute to the creation of valuable contract clauses that affect Supplier Diversity
• Expert ability to speak to community leaders, suppliers and others in public forum to communicate program goals, conduct workshops and be a representative at various conferences around the United States
Skills Requirements: Business acumen, business development, negotiation experience, strong communications skills, Microsoft Office proficiency, strategic thinking, data analytics, Supply Chain processes
Education: Preferred bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics or Finance and 5 years or more experience in field, including negotiation/business development experience