Posted in Sales 9 days ago.
Responsible for managing planning, account transfers & clean-up, and analysis in support of the sales organization. Analyze sales requests, develop responses to sales inquiries and advise on issue resolution. Develop account movement strategies and work to improve current processes, increasing sales productivity through automation and process improvement. Collect and analyze data related to sales trends, seller request, sales-related statistics that drive sales performance. Produce output that provide insight and guidance to management for sales strategy development and maximum sales efficiency. Work closely with marketing and finance to create effective and strategic enhancements enabling productivity improvement for sellers and operations. Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization. Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment. A strong history and working knowledge of SAART, as well as Segmentation Design is important. May lead less experienced peers.
• Work Directly with Sellers on Merger & Acquisitions/Divestiture Account Transfers between Teams & Business Segments
• Enforcing AT&T Policy adherence against all movement
• Training and Education to sellers/operations on processes
• Engagement with strategies and data analytics around Segmentation Efforts
• Communicate with Partner Organization across AT&T Business representing efforts and results around Sales Effectiveness
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
• Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple task, simultaneously, while meeting outlined dates
• 5 years Sales Operations and Sales “seller” background
• Demonstrated Data Analytics background with strong attention to details
• Experience meeting and exceeding established goals in key areas
• Strategic Thinker