Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Fairfield, Ohio that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
· Review and approve design and process changes for measurability, consistency and impact on products, processes or other areas and recommended changes
· Lead Open Box Failure mode, internal & external customer complaint analysis and determine action plan
· Monitor field experience through Customer Quality Engineer & Service department and conduct relevant field failure and trend analysis
· Monitor and drive Root Cause/Corrective Action (RCCA) for Customer complaint reduction
· Support supplier assessment audits, review improvement action proposals and provide technical support to nonconforming material
· Create, implement, review and approve cost effective and reliable process controls, design qualifications, inspection procedures and quality plans for new products.
· Provide quality assurance of the product quality from cradle to grave
· Initiate, plan and conduct the qualification / validation test plan for the proposed product changes
· Provide training to internal departments on quality principles
· Initiate, review and approve quality system procedures defining quality acceptance criteria in accordance with agency regulations and company standards and initiate continuous improvement activities. (Work Instructions, inspection plans)
· Support quality reporting, review, measure and metrics to site quality manager and global quality team as needed
· Other tasks as assigned by your manager
· Idea generation
· Brainstorm solutions
· Continuous improvement
· Risk analysis
· Coordinate resolution
· Process definition
· Auditor of process
· Regulatory reviews
· Cost improvement analysis
· Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years in production/process engineering/quality roles
· Hands on work ethic
· Out of box thinking
· Provide clear and concise communications
· Greenbelt Certified
· Proficient computer skills
· Regulatory experience
· Knowledge of six sigma tools
· Ability to partner with others on projects
· Understanding of quality processes
· SAP experience
· Salesforce experience
· Media experience
JOB ID: HRD126643
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 9290 Le Saint Drive,Fairfield,Ohio,45014,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.