Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace - Olathe while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality is being maintained in all factors involved in production.
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
· Perform final inspection of product and repair documentation to verify customer requirements were met
· Monitor and verify product and process quality
· Recommend process improvements
· Record observations
· Audit quality control programs
· Develop procedures and standard work
· Improve quality practices
· Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be a United States Citizen
· 1+ years previous inspection experience
· Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
· Good analytical and creative problem-solving skill
· Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
· Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
· Ability to read technical data and specifications
JOB ID: HRD127193
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.