Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The HRS PMO is responsible delivering regional and global projects that drive the strategy of HRS and the overall HR function. The Sr HR Project Manager will be responsible for the leadership and oversight of a portfolio of global programs involving strategic transformation of Human Resources Services. The target being to deliver mission-critical projects on scope, on budget and on time; achieving significant and measurable savings and growth. Because of the global nature of the programs there is a high level of interaction with senior global internal and external stakeholders.
· Deliver critical HR projects on scope, on budget and on time; achieving significant and measurable savings and growth.
· Project budgets vary from ~$50K to $1M+ annually and typically last 4 months to 1+ years.
· Manage initiation, execution, and closure of projects according to HR project methodology
· Work with Delivery leaders to design the processes that will improve workflow and data quality
· Define & operate management system to control assigned projects.
· Structure and set-up the project by identifying required project resources.
· Create clear and attainable project objectives.
· Build the project requirements including project success measures and proven ROI.
· Manage project constraints around cost, time, scope and quality to baseline.
· Engage appropriate resources and define/implement change management strategy.
· Manage overall project progress and develop, execute and track project plans.
· Review project progress with Steering Committee and present in regular MOS reviews.
· Pro-actively manage escalations.
· Identify baseline and measure project benefits.
· Partner with peers to leverage knowledge and standards to promote consistent, quality deliverables across all projects.
· Ability to lead team of subject matter experts in HR, IT, Finance, and other disciplines in core team meetings and deliverables, while having no direct management ownership for the team members
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelors Degree.
· 5+ years experience as project manager
· 3+ years experience with HR specific projects
· MBA or other advanced degree preferred
· Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
· Highly proficient with project management
· PMI certification desirable
· Global working hours - global project work requires ongoing flexibility with working hours
· Self-motivated and able to work with very little direction, consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
JOB ID: HRD123234
Category: Human Resources
Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Human Resources (CORPORATE HR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.