Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Sr. Director of Digital Marketing is responsible to drive the digital marketing strategy across Corporate, with a strong connection to the SBGs marketing strategies. The successful candidate will possess track record of leading digital marketing transformation in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You have a strong customer focus and command of how to navigate and execute the digital marketing strategy both in the B2B and B2C space and will understand how to create value for both distributors and end customers. You have a proven track record of influencing stakeholders and working closely with cross-functional teams to push through barriers and drive right and fast solutions.
· Partner with IT and business stakeholders to build and sustain industry best of breed digital engagement and commerce platforms for the business
· Design comprehensive plans and drive accountability to deliver content across channels and to varied personas inside and outside Honeywell.
· Actively partner with commercial teams on lead follow up and workflow in SFDC
· Drive lead generation activities through SEO, content optimization, lead nurturing and content
· Ensure the establishment of best practices and standard operating procedures to ensure business continuity
· Collaborate with executive leadership, functional leaders and functional transformation experts to generate campaign concepts and design creative assets.
· Create plans to support implementation of marketing communications using multiple channels and tactics
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· A minimum 10 years related working experiences
· A minimum 5 years Digital Marketing leadership experience in corporate environments with a proven record of developing high impact solutions across the digital landscape
· Experience with leading digital marketing and commerce technology stacks (including but not limited to Adobe, SFDC, Marketo, SAP)
· In depth understanding of best-in-class Marketing/ IT processes and operating models.
· Fluency in emerging digital practices
· Ability to lead through the design/build of business processes and customer facing systems and experiences
· Significant experience advising on best practices and innovative approaches, quickly deriving clear priorities from leadership discussions, planning, and delivering
· Significant experience managing stakeholders under tight timelines across multiple projects
JOB ID: HRD119965
Location: 150 N College St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.