Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production.
· Perform inspections
· Monitor and verify quality
· Recommend improvements
· Conform to specifications
· Record observations
· Audit quality control programs
· Improve quality practices
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· 5 years inspection experience
· Ability to interpret drawings and comprehend GDT
· Familiar with SAP data entry
· Standard aerospace concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
Knowledge of First Article Inspection per AS9102
· Knowledge of labeling requirements
· Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
· Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
· Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
· Ability to lift up to 35lbs
· Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
· Ability to read technical data and specifications
JOB ID: HRD123102
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 2525 W 190th St.,Torrance,California,90504-6099,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.