Posted in Other 2 days ago.
This is a temporary position expected to run through August or September.
Cut and maintain lawns and provide grounds maintenance, including general landscaping duties. Operate and maintain grounds-keeping equipment and provide building maintenance as required. Perform daily pickups and delivery of mail and office supplies. Deliver company vehicles as necessary
1. Cut and maintain lawns and provide grounds maintenance, including general landscaping tasks.
2. Operate, maintain, and assist with repair of grounds-keeping equipment; such as dump truck and lawn mowers. Assist with building maintenance as required.
3. Mail runs, delivery of company vehicles, etc., will require the individual possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
1. Prior Experience:
A minimum of one year experience in building maintenance and power equipment is required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Necessary Knowledge and Abilities:
* Ability to perform basic computer functions.
* Ability to operate grounds-keeping equipment.
* Ability to operate forklift.
* Ability to climb ladders.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds.
* Must be able to work with minimum direct supervision.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.