Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy,IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN.We arecommitted to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to makeStratas Foodsa great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.Job Description
Coordinate production schedule to allow for on time shipment of product. Order raw materials and coordinate packaging materials with packaging material manager.
1. Follow all safety and environmental rules and regulations applicable to position.
2. Adhere to and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP requirements
3. Monitor and ensure compliance with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations and policies
4. Monitor, review and suggest/direct initiatives for continuous improvement in all areas of operations
5. Daily review of inventory to sales reports
6. Daily adjustments to weekly production schedule
7. Prepare weekly production schedule during the prior week
8. Coordinate/order all inbound oils and coordinate packaging material with Packaging Inventory Manager.
9. Monitor and adjust the flow of various inbound raw materials (i.e. oil, pallets, etc.)
10. Day-to-day scheduling of production.
11. Communicatiion between sales and production.
12. Inventory and ordering of packaging materials.Qualifications
Education: BS in management or business preferred; minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
Related Experience:Preferred 5 or more years in Operations, Accounting, or Logistics.
Equipment/Software Skills: Must have a working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), and Outlook; experience with production planning software is a plus.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:APICS would be a plus.
1. Must posses good analytical skills.
2. Must have good mathematic skills.
3. Must be able to communicate with other employees in a clear and professional manner.
4. Must posses good problem solving skills.Additional Information
Physical: Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time while performing job duties. Must be capable of working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly and must be able to wear a respirator.
Mental/Reasoning: Must be able to analyze information quickly to provide feedback in the manufacturing process and troubleshoot equipment failures.
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, and any other legally protected status.