Posted in Other 3 days ago.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
* Be open to change and constant improvement of processes
* Obtain set up parameters for automated assembly machines
* Operate the Automated assembly machines including identification and notification of alarms
* Perform general inspection of assembled product using a microscope, gages, and other measuring equipment as required by the quality inspection plan
* Perform in-process adjustments to auxiliary equipment as required
* Completes required paperwork to report production, scrap, downtime, problems and issues related to the equipment and labor reporting
* Monitor machines for problems and help troubleshoot issues
* Prepare and Load raw material into machine
* Follow standard work instructions to ensure quality
* Carry out basic calculations with aid of a computer and calculator
* Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards
* Complete relevant documentation
* Clean and maintain equipment and work area per 5S+1 standards
* Other duties as needed
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.