Posted in Other 4 days ago.
|# of Openings||
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused onDelivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
* Positive attitude, ability to work collaboratively with others
* Valid driver's license
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as Engineering, Civil Engineering,, Structural Engineering or Construction Management
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* 2-5 years' experience in an appropriate utility engineering role, or in consulting engineering or utility design
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office, with ability to use Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project scheduling software
* PE or SE certification in at least one state, based on specialty area
* Proficiency with appropriate software applications, such as Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical Design Suite, Plant 3D, MicroStation with Substation or Plant add-in, ETAP, SKM, MFAD, LPILE, or Cymcap, as well some knowledge of PLS-CADD for appropriate electrical roles
* At least 1 year of experience in public utility-related work
* Master's degree in in appropriate field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Business Administration, based on specialty area
* For gas roles, a technical background in materials, machine design, structures, fluids, or thermodynamics is preferred
* Some knowledge of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project scheduling software
* For electrical roles, 3+ years of experience, including direct design, drawing preparation, technical calculations, and construction support in the electrical field
* Evaluation is, in part, based on the timely and accurate completion of assigned work
* Attends in-house seminars and educational opportunities outside of the offices
* This position requires sitting for extensive periods of time
* Must be able to visually interpret complex drawings
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.