Posted in Other 5 days ago.
The Senior Manager, Business Unit Analytics will be responsible for using data and analysis to lead a team and support a variety of businesses within Data Axle to inform how our world-class operation can be enhanced and improved.
Essential Job Functions: *
1. Lead a small team, each owning a different unit of the business across small business, enterprise, non-profit and finance functions. The manager will mentor and lead this team, as well as take part in strategy and analysis within each specific business unit.
2. Set the strategy for data collection methodology, analytics tools used, analysis conducted, and reports built for each team. Ensure that data collected and shared has appropriate integrity and governance.
3. Pivot between different data tools and data sets to construct a comprehensive story of performance. This is included, but not limited to, web and mobile analytics, marketing performance, sales leads & opportunities and product exhaust data.
4. Work with marketing teams to construct multi-touch attribution model across paid and organic search, direct mail, video, retargeting, connected TV and phone outreach.
5. Partner and interface with a variety of stakeholders to make sure analysis provided is useful and driving actionable change. Work to push the analysis and team members forward by investigating data anomalies and highlight trends in a proactive manner.
6. Drive innovation by recommending and executing tests on marketing campaigns and site promotional pages to increase conversion and ROI. Ensure tests have proper measurement plans prior to launch and partner with tech to create additional tracking required.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions: *
1. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Extensive knowledge of SQL querying is required.
2. High sense of urgency and ability to work well and navigate in a matrixed environment.
3. Creativity - Can formulate ways to access data and glean insights to solve business problems - will continue to hunt until an answer is found and is always eager to learn new technologies.
4. Critical Mind - Can identify issues and turn them into opportunities. Can work well across multiple groups to achieve business outcomes based on insights found.
5. Communication - Can explain complex concepts in simple terms to a variety of internal audiences.
Education, Experience, and Certification: *
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
2. 7+ years' experience in business intelligence and analytics, with specific experience building and analyzing data using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Salesforce and Microsoft.
3. Specific experience working with marketing metrics and/or attribution modelling.
4. Experience managing a small team and/or acting as a thought leader around the organization.
*Minimum requirements needed to perform the job.
Additional Posting Locations