Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Location: Orlando Learning Center, Orlando, FL 32827, USA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary focus of the Manager, Client Experience is to manage departmental activities and personnel, along with being accountable for the overall operations of client services and scheduling which lead to a continuous and positive client experience.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
* Work cooperatively throughout all levels of FlightSafety's cross functional business units to successfully support FlightSafety's Vision to be the world's premier aviation training company; known for its outstanding customer service, superior quality training and products, operational excellence and talented Teammates.
* Utilize accounting skills to analyze and populate financial budgets and reports and provide to Corporate and Center Leadership.
* Implement and manage changes in procedures or personnel with FlightSafety Management, Teammates and Customer & Client base.
* Analyze and measure departmental procedures to ensure consistent and compliant Customer & Client satisfaction. Report to Leadership as necessary.
* Responsible for accounting and forecast reporting functions for the Center and the Department.
* Adhere to FlightSafety's Quality Management System and complete annual review of Departmental processes and procedures.
* Ensure accuracy and integrity of center level processes.
* Manage all customer retention activities for department.
* Interview & evaluate prospective candidates for employment.
* Responsible for managing and tracking new hire and annual departmental training requirements.
* Track, evaluate and report teammate performance and goals.
* Direct and/or facilitate, and document departmental staff meetings.
* Provides day to day supervision to a team to include: coaching on performance, coordinating activities and work schedules, checking on quality and work progress.
* Responsible for the quality of the tasks performed or services provided by the Customer Support Team.
* Resolves problems, identifies the most appropriate solution and may establish new techniques to ensure the team meets its objectives and improve the efficiency of the team.
* Responsible for mentoring, training and development of Customer Support teammates or the coordination of those activities.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree required, however 5+ years in a customer leadership role with a minimum of 1-3 management experience leading a customer support team can be substituted for the degree requirement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Gathers and analyze data to identify and solve complex problems that may arise.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
* Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner.
* Ability to remain calm and adapt to changes rapidly and perform in a fast-paced work environment.
* Results-oriented with high drive to achieve objectives and standards with little supervision or guidance.
* Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.