- Build effective project teams and manage Capital projects with aligning objectives with business goals.
- Provide engineering leadership and expertise to accomplish technical alternative reviews, develop sound proposals, implementation and startup of projects.
- Effectively communicate and plan assigned projects with suppliers, vendors, and contractors
- Coordinate construction resources to efficiently implement and startup projects.
- Manage multiple projects from conception through completion.
- Be an advocate of national and local codes, mill specifications, and documentation systems.
- Provide direction and oversight to contract engineering.
- Provide engineering and technical support to mill operations and maintenance on day to day issues.
- Troubleshoot chronic issues and lead/support the Reliability Incident process (RCFA's)
- Provide Maintenance leadership support during outages and weekends
- Be an advocate of mill specifications and documentation
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience as a mechanical engineer
- Proven History in Project Development , Execution and Commissioning
- Can demonstrate effective interpersonal, analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, lead change and drive improvement
- Familiarity with multiple disciplines: Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and MS Project
- Must be legally authorized to work permanently in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Industrial / Construction Work Experience
- Piping, Pumping and Rotating Equipment Experience
- Planning and scheduling experience
Not ready to Apply?