Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This position is located in Ft. Meade, Maryland, core working hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The hourly wage is $21.60
This is a non-exempt position, employees are eligible for overtime pay.
This is a full time position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and with employer paid contribution to health care coverage.
Service Order Dispatcher The Service Order Dispatcher (SO Dispatcher) receives, records, and processes service orders, based on information called in from customers and facility managers. Types of services within the contract scope include, but are not limited to: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Grounds, Maintenance, Carpentry, Engineering, Environmental/HAZMAT, etc.
At any given time, the SO Dispatcher will receive multiple calls within the scope of the contract, some considered emergencies, which will require multi-tasking, attention-to-detail and a high level of professionalism when dealing with stressful situations. SO Dispatchers will be required to maintain, update and record information and progress notes in Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Maximo and General Funding Enterprise System (GFEBS). Information for data entry, includes, but is not limited to: name, address, description of repair/service requested, costs, if work is within the contract scope, special details related to the unique situation, etc. The SO Dispatcher is responsible for the accuracy and details entered in Maximo and GFEBS systems.
1. Receives service order requests telephonically and via service order emails/drop box. Details derived from the requestor will be entered into the CMMS systems accurately and timely.
2. Receive and enter a high volume of data into multiple systems, monitoring for accuracy and correcting, as required.
3. Maintains professionalism to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved. Immediately reports dissatisfied/upset customers to management.
4. Generates reports and uploads customer service feedback in CMMS systems.
5. Acts as a primary resource for callers, whether within the contract scope or outside. Work Control is the primary contact for all Directorate of Public Works activities.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
The incumbent must be able to sit 75% of the work time and stand 25%, must be able to lift/carry 10 pounds and push/pull 10 pounds. He/she must be able to speak or communicate with supervisors, staff, co-workers, customers, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum, two years of experience in the following areas: administration and data entry, call-center and customer service operations. Experience working in with facilities repair and maintenance operations environment preferred. Demonstrates the ability to understand the technical aspects of the facilities repair and maintenance industry. Ability to pass multiple computer-based training modules, which are required to obtain GFEBS access and training. Must possess intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office, good organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task, work in a high volume and fast paced work environment. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly Desired: Specific knowledge of GFEBs (General Funding Enterprise System) and/or Maximo.