Position Summary:Commercial Operations Order Entry to include order reconciliation, configuration and entry of pump orders and Factory Order Change Notices into ERP system and order tracking methods.
- Review and resolve commercial terms and conditions and reconcile/resolve issues with sales and customers. •
- Address and resolve with Sales, distributor, or customer ePrism selections and ePrism order commercial configuration.
- Review of Customer technical specifications and purchase order to insure that all customer hardware & software requirements are met.
- Load Documents, and Quality Assurance and Test Document requirements.
- Process purchasing requisitions for buy outs.
- Receive, resolve, coordinate and drive to resolution customer's questions and interdepartmental requests.
- Change Management, Launch and process Factory order inquiries and Factory Order Change notices.
- Check Spare parts against the Bill of material for accuracy.
- Coordinate and interface with purchasing, materials and master planners for scheduling and quality requirements.
- Communicate and validate shipping terms and changes to Logistics.
- Manage Progress Billings payment terms utilizing ProBill.
- Order Tracking and manage a clean order backlog.
- Associates preferred, will accept 1-3 years of applicable experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of order / data entry and customer support in manufacturing environment.
- 1-3 years customer interface with an emphasis on interaction with customers to negotiate order statuses and on time delivery inquiries in a manufacturing environment
- ERP experience required; SAP GUI EC6.0 version experience preferred
- Familiarity with INCOterms and standard contractual requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Precise problem solving and decision making capability.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and terms preferred.
- Experience monitoring, tracking and continually improving processes (lean methodologies)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong data analysis capability.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and work with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline oriented environment required.
- Customer focused (internal/external)
- Costing background a plus
- Strong financial background and understanding of cash flow and billing a plus