Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility.
* Supports maintenance specialists and facilities staff by performing "handyman" maintenance duties such as furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting and/or cleaning, light construction and/or exterior cleanup.
* Operates site equipment as needed, using hand and power tools as necessary.
* May perform other activities such as inter-office mail deliveries, waste paper recycling, and stocking of employee break areas.
* May provide support to vendors/contractors such as cleaners, security force and cafeteria.
* May assist in hosting corporate visitors/dignitaries.
* Other duties as assigned.
* General supervision; can perform certain recurring work independently
* Basic facility operations, repairs and maintenance
* Assist with maintaining clean stock rooms
* Basic knowledge of facilities operations
* Skilled in assisting with facilities operations and handyman maintenance duties
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* HS Diploma or GED
* 1-3 years' experience
Test lab with exposure to sudden, loud noises
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT: It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V