Job Title: Sales Force Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA/Remote until Covid Restrictions
What you'll do:
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions.
- Support projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle (including level-of-effort estimation, technical design, documentation, coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Communicate with Technical Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Skills: Experience we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on work as a SFDC Developer
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- You are a Salesforce Certified Developer (PDI/DEV401, PDII/DEV501) certifications.
- You have senior experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, REST, APIs, and SOQL.
- You have a strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc).
- You have experience with Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, ANT, Force.com IDE, etc.
- You are able to work independently, proactive identify challenges, and be accountable
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can reconcile system behaviors with business/functional requirements
- You have a business-first approach to building systems and applications. You care about the business impact of your technical work
Preferred, but not required:
- You have experience using and integrating with Data Warehouse applications (ex. Redshift, Hive, Snowflake).
- You have experience with building, testing, and debugging advanced SQL queries.