Amneal is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Global Consolidations to manage our consolidation process and oversite of subsidiaries. This is a critical role that will assist in scaling our processes in a growing environment. You will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement but also taking the initiative to establish and implement those changes. This role is based in our Bridgewater headquarters and reports to the Director, Financial Reporting.
• Lead monthly and quarterly financial reporting of all US subsidiaries, ensure accuracy, and administer a strict timeline. • Review and approve all account reconciliations of all US subsidiaries. • Identify opportunities for process improvements to accelerate the close and reporting timelines; automate manual procedures and computations. • Responsible for all intercompany reconciliations with US subsidiaries, including computation of unrealized profit on unsold inventory.
• Own the audit process of US subsidiaries, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and coordination with both external and internal audit team. • Work closely with the FP&A and Operational functions to increase transparency on business performance and support cost control. • Develop key accounting processes to support a rapidly growing company to support the delivery of financial insights to drive informed executive decisions • Assist in the formation of internal controls and policies • Develop a detailed understanding of business processes and connect them with financial results • Ensure 100% SOX compliance
8 years or more in • Working experience within a large public accounting firm and a public company a must.
8 years or more in Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Possess a strong understanding of US GAAP, accounting systems, internal controls, financial reporting, and financial statements analysis. - Advanced
• Creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image. • Experience with general ledger accounting, account reconciliation, SOX compliance and consolidations. • Experience managing a team, including providing coaching and development feedback • Individual who takes ownership of assigned work, who can be called upon to coordinate/lead work of other groups, and exercise professional judgment in completing projects. • Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task effectively. • Ability to work independently and with strong attention to accuracy and detail. • Ability to think creatively and be highly-driven and self-motivated. - Intermediate
• Prior knowledge of Blackline accounting software is preferred.