*THIS IS NOT A TRAVEL JOB** = NO PER DIEM
$24.25 per hr
Top Skills You Should Possess
- Lifts up to 50 pounds occasionally, lifts 10 to 50 pounds frequently; bends, stoops, twists, climbs, squats, walks, reaches over and stands frequently.
- Complies with all safe work procedures.
- Required to work frequently in outside environments of heat and cold.
- Minimum reading comprehension: 6thgrade level. High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
What You'll Be Doing
- Installs, bends, cuts, grooves, and threads pipe, cuts holes in walls and floors for pipe entrance.
- Install and maintain welded pipe.
- Install and maintain water lines, nitrogen lines, air filters, regulators and oilers.
- Assembles, installs and tests air logic controls per engineering drawings and/or special instructions.
- Reads engineering air and mechanical related design drawings.
- Reads and understands air logic schematics.
- Trouble shoots and repairs air control systems.
- Makes mechanical adjustments to equipment as required to make operative for item rate and quality production as related to air control system repairs.
- Removes and replaces mechanical components as part of repairing and troubleshooting air control systems.
- Does scheduled preventative maintenance and fills out proper forms.
- Installs and performs maintenance on all air filters, regulators, cylinders, and oilers.
- Rebuilds all air motors, controls, and cylinders.
- Runs all air lines connecting to power valves, spray guns, screw guns, and torque guns.
- Installs, repairs, and replaces air clutch/brakes.
- Checks o-rings on spools and nozzles of powder pour units, and replaces as required.
- Performs assembly and repairs at workbench.
What's In It For You?
401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, paid time off, and the opportunity to work with a terrific team.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Minumum 3years experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License
- A positive attitude!