Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Field Service Representative needed for a long-term contract opportunity with SOC's client to work at Hunter Army Airfield - Savannah, Georgia.
Active United States Department of Defense clearance of SECRET or higher is required.
* The FSR shall provide comprehensive subject matter expert (SME) technical support. The FSR shall serve as in-house SME on L3Harris Communications Systems products and systems.
* The FSR shall coordinate, support, and conduct technical activities
(involving L3Harris products and systems) as required by AFSOC end users.
* This technical support can include, but is not limited to,the following:
- Operations Training (example radio systems: AN/PRC-152A, AN/PRC-117G, AN/PRC-163)
- Assist with development of programs of instructions (POI) and course curriculum.
L3Harris Proprietary Information 3 SOW - AFSOC FSR
- Assist with development of tactical systems architectures, including ground, air, maritime, and dismount. Facilitate COP,
extension of services, connection to SIE/SIPR, network operations (Net Ops), PLI/BFT/SA, ISR, voice, data, Line-of-Sight,
- Assist with development of C4 standard operating procedures (SOP), and new conops and mission use cases that can be
achieved through advanced new capabilities in L3Harris products and systems.
- Support for basic Maintenance: Software upgrades, COMSEC initialization, HUB replacement, etc.
- Direct support to AFSOC tactical operations training activities such as Troop work up phase during Unit Level Training (ULT).
- Participate in weekly conference calls with other FSRs working on this program.
- Submit weekly status reports
- Communicate issues and concerns to Program Manager as required.
* Associates technical degree or related experience with 6+ years of experience working with military and tactical radio
* Ability to organize, train, advise and supervise in the installation, utilization and operation of communication systems
* Ability to establish and maintain tactical and operational communications including SATCOM, HF, VHF, UHF and MANET
* Ability to supervise and critique the functions of special operations communicators
* Ability to plan, prepare and assist in the communications area of study
* Strong understanding of IP/computer networking
* Ability to work independently
* Active United States Department of Defense clearance of SECRET or higher
* Additionally, the following certifications are preferred:
- CompTIA A+, Network+ and/or Security+
- Cisco CCENT, CCT, CCNA, and/or CCDA
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.