Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
Want to work for a company that demonstrates their CORE values daily? If the answer is yes, then PREMIER Bankcard is the place for you! Don’t just join for a job, join to become part of a family where culture is our #1 priority! We are looking for friendly, outgoing individuals to expand our award-winning team of Customer Service Professionals to handle inbound calls, take payment information and answer customer questions.
Potential to promote after the first three months and then again after an additional nine months. That’s up to two advancements within your first year!
Compensation and Schedule
Starting wage is determined based on prior work experiences.
Monday - Friday 12:00 pm-9:00 pm, as well as Saturday Rotation
Paid on-the-job training!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we've created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
• Shift differential pay of up to 25%
• Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
• Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
• 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
• Growth plans which will provide the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
• PREMIER Wellness Program
• Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
• Paid community volunteer hours
• Special employee parties and incentives
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the "My Presence" portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
See job description