Posted in Management 2 days ago.
At Shipt, we are transforming the shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt Shoppers handpick everything from fresh groceries to household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
Shipt is growing and we are looking for a hard-working executor to work as Operations Coordinator! You will have the opportunity to engage with our shoppers, retailers and other Shipt teams to ensure process improvement and support.
What You'll Gain
You’ll join a team of talented individuals who will provide you with hands-on mentorship on topics ranging from analytics to operations strategy.
● Manage special projects through project planning, execution, and timely completion. Will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are successful and make adjustments along the course of the project.
● Support launch efforts for additional Shipt markets, retailers, and special services.
● Solicit feedback from Shipt shoppers via shopper parties, surveys, and focus groups.
● Review data concerning ongoing projects and make recommendations for sustainable solutions.
● Proactively support retailer and internal business requests.
● 1+ years experience in a fast-paced work environment, preferably in operations
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain / Logistics or equivalent work experience Operations Management or other relevant degree(s) or equivalent experience
● You have a positive, collaborative team-player attitude
● Self-motivated and comfortable with autonomy
● High energy communicator comfortable in front of large groups
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● You have a data-driven approach to problem-solving
● You're comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
● Willingness to travel 25%+
Nice to Haves
● Startup experience a plus
● SQL a plus
● Experience working in e-commerce or the on-demand economy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.