Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Fortinet is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in the Service Provider-Enterprise sales organization. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
* Adept at Presenting in-person and virtual to customers, partners, and executives
* Support the lifecycle of the MSSP customer from discovery, conceptual design, low-level design, Proof of concept, sale, and continuing support and upsell.
* Grow the Enterprise IT business by positioning products / services to grow and expand the Fortinet footprint within the Enterprise environment.
* Be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration. Capable of driving the sale from a technical perspective with strong white-boarding skills.
* Conversant with networking applications and solutions to include deep understanding in SD WAN and Routing with IPSEC overlays and failover.
* Be prepared and capable of working a Proof of Concept (POC) from pre-sales design to satisfying the success criteria/ closing the deal. Hands-on experience and troubleshooting / testing during the POC is also required.
* Work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, escalate, and resolve customer's technical issues.
Five plus years' experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer.
Five plus years' experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services/ Security device setup, operation, and management.
Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES. Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
Solid experience in LAN/WAN/ DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VM/ Hypervisor, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, DPI, DLP, and Anti-Virus.
Knowledge of programming languages and uses related to API integration and service automation.
SDWAN, SASE, Public / Private Cloud skills are a plus
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Fortinet Certifications are a plus (NSE certifications)